Sunday 24 July 2011

im going back

Im going back to the place I was drawing yesterday afternoon, up near warren hills road to take some pictures, I'm making the most of this sunny afternoon, Sketching is fine but I cant remember the colour of things from a mere sketch even notes dont help much, maybe ill do some paint overs, A photograph is also good to help you get the proportions right.
ill just make a quick drink, I think ill take the children too, they like it up there.



I managed to take some good pictures, here is my favourite one of the lot, and this is the one I want to work on, I like how everything is in proportion in this shot. The weather was not so miserable this time round, so the lighting was different. It would be good to see if I could capture that in a digital painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment