Wednesday 6 July 2011

Animal Crossing Photo Collection

When I used to play games years ago, I remember thinking how COOL it would be to capture some of the best moments on your favourite games forever, Especially those games you get really into, for me this was Animal Crossing. So you can imagine how thrilled I was when the Wii version of Animal Crossing had the option to take pictures of the game play.This is especially fun if you find glitches on the game or for moments that you achieve something unbelievable and you want to share it.


I took so many pictures on the Wii version of Animal Crossing, which I have just started playing again now I have finished learning until September. I like this game because it exists in real time,every day, night, month, year season, is just like real life even holidays such as Halloween, Easter and Christmas.
Enough with the Essay, its time to let you see for yourself.


Dodgy camera angle

Shooting U.F.O's out of the sky with a slingshot


 Injured Spaceman on beach


 Crashed U.F.O on the beach


U.F.O


Collecting parts of the spaceship and giving them back to Gulliver


Gulliver thanks me for helping him rebuild his spaceship


Read more about games HERE

1 comment:

  1. I am genuinely pleased to your image post at this blog. Thank you. have you seen this game merchandise, its pretty amazing! I want to collect this game from PIJ.
    http://bit.ly/animal-crossing-3ds

    ReplyDelete